Welcome to our website! As we have the ability to list over one million items on our website (our selection changes all of the time), it is not feasible for a company our size to record and playback the descriptions on every item on our website.
Case Good Options: Constructed from solid wood planks with a distressed reclaimed look. Hand-worked metal frame. Metal base is finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel. Three open compartments provide ample storage. Rustic brown finish.
Case Good Options: Constructed from solid wood planks with a distressed reclaimed look. Hand-worked metal frame. Metal base is finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel. Three open compartments provide ample storage. Rustic light brown finish.
Case Good Options: White chalk paint-like finish. Made with birch veneers, rubberwood solids, and glass. Picture frame moulding. Lifetime limited warranty on ball-bearing drawer glides. Antique gunmetal hardware. Two drawers. Two cabinets with three removable and adjustable shelves in each cabinet provide ample storage.
Case Good Options: Constructed from durable rubberwood. Dark brown burnished oak veneer exterior. Gunmetal-finished hardware. Crown moulding detail. Two drawers and an open shelf provide ample storage. Hidden outlet with USB port keeps technology charged.
Case Good Options: Quality veneers and solid acacia wood. Distressed two-tone whitewash wood finish with top surface in a dark wood finish. Three front drawers provide ample storage space. Upper inside storage area contains six partitioned slots and three drawers. Drop-down door creates an instant workspace. A USB power pack keeps electronics charged.
1. 100% solid parota wood on tabletop and bench seat. This wood species provides a striking texture and luster. Tops are floated and reinforced with a steel structure underneath. Mango wood on the rest of the case piece(s).
2. Multi-step lacquer finish provides depth and character to the wood. Crisp white finish with rubbed through details. Top features a rich natural brown finish.
3. Mortise and tenon construction provide stability and durability.
4. English dovetailed drawer fronts and ball bearing Hafele metal glides offer superior stability and smooth glide to drawers on buffets/consoles.
1. Top made with 100% solid Parota wood. The Parota tree is apprecited for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain.This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction on top like finger joints and steel brackets insterted underneath the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. A beautiful, multi-step lacquer finish with a warm gray stain provides character and beauty.