: D372Group Name
: Centiar - Two-tone BrownGroup Style
- Mid-century inspired design using Mindi veneers, engineered board and hardwood solids
- Table tops are made with Mindi veneer with a casual warm brown finish paired with metal base in a brushed dark bronze color finish that has a warm color quality
- Angled base design gives this set a mid-century appeal
- Available in both regular height and counter height versions
- Each table seats four comfortably
- D372-02 is made with a solid medium brown wood and covered with a high performance "Nuvella" stone colored fabric
- D372-01/124/130 are contructed with tubular metal frame with medium brown faux leather
- D372-06/624/630 chair has tubular metal frame with contoured bucket seat upholstered in a French black colored faux leather
- D372-07/724/730 chair has tubular metal frame with contoured bucket seat upholstered in white faux leather cover
- D372-08/824/830 chair has tubular metal frame with contoured bucket seat upholstered in gray faux leather cover
- Dining table features four convenient storage drawers in the apron
- Sideboard set on tubular metal base
- Six drawers total with ball bearing side glides and fully finished drawer boxes
- D372-14 and D372-23 round table tops feature a durable polyurethane finish and modern contemporary styled pedestal base finished in black
- D372-16 round dining table has a casual contemporary design with a durable melamine top and solid wood base.
- Tubular metal base
- Bucket seat
- Faux leather upholstery
- Assembly required
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.