Description: Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests
Product Description: The Town collection surrounds you with a plush, automotive-inspired seat and arms for the ultimate comfort experience. Accented with nailhead trim, this power reclining sofa's traditional style will bring added character to your space. The Blue Steel Spring ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. The power button adjusts the headrest and recline independently, letting you change angles from an upright to a fully reclined position - but not lose your ability to watch your favorite game or show when fully reclined by using the power headrest option to raise your head and neck.Charge your electronics with the provided USB port in the power button. High-density seat cushions provide a supportive seat for years to come. Town's surrounding comfort and durability will make it a spot you'll go to again and again.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 6
- Reclining Options: Fabric Colors: Sable and Silt. Leather/Vinyl Colors: Camel and Barolo. Available in fabric and leather/vinyl upholstery options. Nailhead trim.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
We know that a life well-lived can sometimes mean stains and damage on your new furniture, but that shouldn't keep you from furnishing every room of your home fearlessly. That's why we offer a variety of protection plans that deliver the peace of mind and confidence you need to get the most out of your furniture. These plans are usually very inexpensive, and can save you thousands of dollars in the future should something happen. A protection plan is simple and easy to add to your next purchase, and is one of the smartest ways to protect your investment!