Smooth edges, rolled arms, and exposed block legs give Thornton classic appeal as a living-area staple. Welt cording trims the back and seat cushions for a finishing touch. With materials and construction backed by lifetime guarantees, this style will feel comfortable today and for years to come.
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and and welts..
- Product Headline: Simple, classic tailoring in a timeless style
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
We know that a life well-lived can sometimes mean stains and damage on your new furniture, but that shouldn't keep you from furnishing every room of your home fearlessly. That's why we offer a variety of protection plans that deliver the peace of mind and confidence you need to get the most out of your furniture. These plans are usually very inexpensive, and can save you thousands of dollars in the future should something happen. A protection plan is simple and easy to add to your next purchase, and is one of the smartest ways to protect your investment!