Lean back and look sophisticated in this Westside classic. Rolled arms and tapered wooden legs elevate an angled profile so you can sit back and relax elegantly. Soft boxed seat and back cushions paired with quality construction provide years of comfortable seating for you and your family. A smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Open Depth: 64" (162.6 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 14" (35.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Control Type: Push-Back
- Control Options: To recline, push on arms and lean against the back of the recliner..
- Product Headline: Deep seating with refined style
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
We know that a life well-lived can sometimes mean stains and damage on your new furniture, but that shouldn't keep you from furnishing every room of your home fearlessly. That's why we offer a variety of protection plans that deliver the peace of mind and confidence you need to get the most out of your furniture. These plans are usually very inexpensive, and can save you thousands of dollars in the future should something happen. A protection plan is simple and easy to add to your next purchase, and is one of the smartest ways to protect your investment!