With Whisper Quite Power Recliner and Lift Technology, you can enjoy the art of reclining in this Mega Motion Power Recliner. With convenient pockets on both sides to hold, a USB port in the hand control for charging your phone or tablets; relax in the full chaise pad seat (comfort head to toe) recliner. DEsigned for the 5'8" to 6' person.
- Comfort Contol Recline and Lift System utilitizing a single motor drive system
- Convenient pocket on both sides of the chair to store magazines, newspapers or a remote control
- Erognomic hand control with large keypads for ease of operation; routed between the seat and back for choice of left or right placement for use
- Heay duty steel lift frame and reclining mechanism, counter-balanced for ease of operatioon, wear tested up to 15,000 cycles (average of 7 to 8 years of use)
- Integrated emergency battery backup - Requires two 9 volt batteries (not included) installed into the transfomer device
- Chaise pad seating for head to toe support and comfort
- All fabrics tested to "Heave Duty" wear standard and meet medical standards
- Designed for someone 5'8" to 6' in height
- Optional Standard Heat and Massage System: One massage motor placed in the back and also in the seat with one heat pad in the lower back area; Three massage intensity levels and three different massage patterns
||Power Lift Chairs
|Occupant Weight Limit:
||Furniture grade laminated wood and some solid wood components; notched/glued/stapled for durability
|Leg Levelers for uneven floor surfaces:
|Hand Wand Control:
||USB Port in Handwand
||One year on parts and service; limited lift time on steel lift frame
||MegaGuard and Lexi StaKleen
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
We know that a life well-lived can sometimes mean stains and damage on your new furniture, but that shouldn't keep you from furnishing every room of your home fearlessly. That's why we offer a variety of protection plans that deliver the peace of mind and confidence you need to get the most out of your furniture. These plans are usually very inexpensive, and can save you thousands of dollars in the future should something happen. A protection plan is simple and easy to add to your next purchase, and is one of the smartest ways to protect your investment!