The Bull Run slate 8 pool table is part of the Fairfield Collection of game tables by Playcraft. The Bull Runs rustic timber frame design, artisan joinery and hand finishing is inspired by old world styling and craftsmanship. Offered in the color Leather, with its rough-hew components that appear to have been reclaimed from a century old countryside barn, the Bull Run is certain to make a statement. More than just beautiful furniture, the high quality materials and construction will ensure many years of high quality billiards with family and friends! The rails are appointed with inlaid sights and the premium K55 profile gum rubber cushions provide a superior, dependable rebound. The Bull Run 8 slate pool table meets all BCA standards and its assembled dimensions are 101 L x 57 W x 33 H and it weighs 850 lbs. The playing area measures 44 x 88. The cloth provided with your table is a 21oz wool blend billiard cloth in 21 complimentary colors. The table includes a 1 year warranty.
- Choice of 21 cloth colors and 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- The Playcraft Bull Run combines rustic styling, distressed hardwood and artisan joinery to create the distinctive timber frame design.
- The hardwoods used are distressed, weathered and rough-hewn to provide the look that reclaimed timber was used to craft the table.
- The finish is applied by hand to create the desired characteristic of color variability between components for this popular design statement
- The 3-piece slate system consists of 1 thick backed slate that has been book matched and each piece honed to 1000th of an inch.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
We know that a life well-lived can sometimes mean stains and damage on your new furniture, but that shouldn't keep you from furnishing every room of your home fearlessly. That's why we offer a variety of protection plans that deliver the peace of mind and confidence you need to get the most out of your furniture. These plans are usually very inexpensive, and can save you thousands of dollars in the future should something happen. A protection plan is simple and easy to add to your next purchase, and is one of the smartest ways to protect your investment!